Sunday, April 16, 2006
I'm finally starting to catch up on editing photos of the projects that I have finished this year. Last night I finally finished up the baby afghan I have been working on for the last month. It's my first time doing a basketweave pattern, first time making a baby afghan. It looks pretty good, I can see some mistakes, but all in all I'm happy. This picture is in progress, but it was almost complete at that time.
This next project is my first knitted project for the year and the first project other than a scarf that I made from chenille. I got the pattern off the Lion Brand site. Very easy to do. I made it for a co-worker to wear for one of our fundraiser cocktail events. I ended up having to take the picture on my wicker chair because it wasn't showing up very well otherwise. I also took one with myself modeling. Dig the t-shirt!